We provide comprehensive legal services to clients on labour and migration law, consult clients on employment of foreigners from third countries and the EU.
We consult, prepare documents and help to receive:
- work permits
- temporary residence permits
- permanent residence permits
- blue cards for highly qualified professionals from third countries
- consultation on changing the working conditions of foreigners employed in Lithuania
- consultation on the possibility of posting foreigners employed in Lithuania to EU countries
- consultation for foreigners employed in Lithuania on family reunification matters
- We prepare appeals to the migration service for refusal of residence permits.
- We prepare appeals to the employment service for refusal of work permits.
- We prepare appeals and represent employers in administrative proceedings regarding illegal work, fines.